Dear Customers and Staff,
We are in some of the most challenging and uncertain times of our lives. I really get a sense of how unprecedented COVID is through speaking with my 83 years old neighbour. Every time we discuss the rapidly emerging situation, she responds with “I have never seen anything like this.”
We are all in this together. Together we will get vaccinated, together we’ll beat this virus, and together we will come out stronger on the other side.
Although a large network of our stores are closed due to State specific lockdowns, we are still providing our products and services, as seamlessly as possible online. We offer free standard delivery, quick delivery and returns.
Because we understand how important your smartphone, tablets and mobile devices are during this pandemic. Please feel free to contact us.
We are constantly updating our store trading hours based on State Government restrictions, so please check google or our website.
What we are doing
- Supporting and encouraging our staff who wish to get vaccinated to do so asap.
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene, including regular hand washing and santisation.
- Complying with all legal requirements relating to isolation.
- Our employees have received guidelines and educational materials so they can address situations that may occur.
- Our employees have strict guidelines to self-isolate if they are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
- Keeping up to date with updates from the authorities about best practices and legal requirements to implement appropriate measures.
Supporting the community with our products and services
Free standard shipping across Australia for our Happytel customers HT Online across all our smart phone accessories, tech accessories and repairs includes:
- Free customisation service available for both Apple & Samsung phone cases.
- Phone protection such as cases and screen protectors.
- Phone accessories such as charging & adapter.
- Wearable & audio tech accessories.
Unable to visit a local store?
For our phone and tablet repair customers, access to our free Repair Online Quotation is available or to locate your nearest store. Our service is available for all types of repairs for both Apple and Samsung devices which includes, but not limited to:
- Screen Replacement
- Liquid Damage Treatment
- Battery Replacement
- Mobile Phone Diagnosis
- Cable Replacement
- Mainboard Repair
Or if you’re unable to visit one of our local stores, you are now able to use our Postal Mobile Repair Service across Australia. Key benefits of using this service includes:
- Same day repair*
- Loan Phone available*
- Free Tempered Glass Screen Protector (valued at $29)*
- Free Battery Replacement*
- 3 Year Warranty nationwide*
We are in this together
COVID-19 is a global challenge, we are all affected, and we all need to play our part in the community. Please rest assured that our customers and staff are our key priority and we will continue to go above and beyond. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to continuing to provide the best service to all.
Contact Us for more information or enquiries, we are here to help.
Thank you and stay safe.
Director, Happytel Retail Group
Elizabeth Ryu is the Director of Happytel, Australia’s largest smart phone accessories, tech accessories and repairs company since 2005. Elizabeth leads dynamic teams to bring the most innovative products and services to compete in the ever-changing space. Elizabeth has had an extensive career spanning over 20 years in the retail industry. Please see details on wiki.
Recognition and qualifications:
MBA (LSE, NYU Stern, HEC Paris). Elizabeth holds MBAs across various recognised global universities, and a Law & Economics degrees from UNSW.