At Happytel, our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
For all Returns, please email us at email@example.com to initiate a return. Our team will be in contact with you regarding how to return the product back to us and free return shipping labels.
Purchases made on online.happytel.com cannot be returned in store for exchanges or refunds.
Change of Mind Returns
Happytel will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The items are returned within 28 days of purchase, and
- The item is returned in saleable condition. The item is unused, in the original sealed packaging, tags attached, the item must not be broken or tampered with, the manual and accessories are included
Excluded Change of Mind Items
Please choose carefully when purchasing as the following items are excluded from our Returns Policy and will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- All protective masks are excluded due to hygiene and quality reasons.
- All hand sanitisers, disinfectant products are excluded.
- In-ear earphones, due to hygiene reasons in-ear earphones, we are unable to accept a returned for change of mind.
Personalised items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange for change of mind due to the nature of printing and monogramming.
Some products are covered by an extended manufacturer’s warranty, which will be outlined on the product or supporting product documents. Please contact us if you are unsure if the products have a manufacturer’s warranty.
Happytel reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Happytel online tax invoice is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
For Online Shipping Issues:
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide of photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.
For returns under Australian Consumer Law, please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange collection of the item/s to be delivered back to our Warehouse for assessment, exchange, repair or refund.
Money Back Guarantee:
Happytel will stand behind our products 100% of the time. If you are unhappy with the quality or performance of our products, you can return them and receive a complete refund within 30 Days of purchase with proof of purchase. Money-Back Guarantee does not cover physical damage from misuse or accidental damage to the product.
Money-Back Guarantee covers limited products found here, for more information, please see below information.
- Information on Happytel’s Money Back Guarantee and how to claim forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to claim Money Back Guarantee you must have purchased an Eligible Tech product (defined in clause 3) from Happytel, Phone Mania or Phone Adore.
- At any Happytel, Phone Mania or Phone Adore stores;
- or https://online.happytel.com/
- Eligible Happytel Tech products are all items the business stocks in listed below:
- Wireless Chargers (does not include wearable tech products);
- Portable Battery Packs and Wireless Portable Battery Packs;
- Wireless Car Chargers (does not include Car Holders);
- Wireless Charging Pads;
- Wall and Car Adapters (does not include Handsets);
- To be eligible to claim Happytel’s Money Back Guarantee:
- The product must have been used under normal household conditions, and maintained according to the instructions supplied; and
- The product, must be returned undamaged, in full working order (unless an issue is due to manufacturing faulty), in original packaging and with an original proof of purchase; and
- You must produce such evidence as is reasonably required by Happytel to establish that the product is not subject to any physical damage from misuse, accidental damage.
- To claim, you must visit your nearest Happytel, Phone Mania, Phone Adore store or contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
- Happytel Retail Groupreserves the right to verify the validity of all claims made in connection to the Money Back Guarantee offer. If your claim is valid, Happytel will provide you with instructions on how to return your products.
- Happytel Retail Group has absolute discretion to determine whether these Terms and Conditions have been satisfied entitling you to a refund under the Money Back Guarantee offer.
- The product must be returned undamaged, in full working order, in original packaging and with original proof of purchase.
- If authorised by Happytel, allow 30 days to receive the refund from the date of authorisation.
- This offer is in addition to, and does not exclude, restrict or modify, any rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Happytel reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which is no in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Happytel excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way, including any claim form that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Happytel, Phone Mania or Phone Adore) due to any reasons beyond the reasonable control of Happytel Retail Group.