At Happytel, our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
For all Returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Our team will be in contact with you regarding how to return the product back to us and free return shipping labels.
Purchases made on online.happytel.com cannot be returned in store for exchanges or refunds.
Change of Mind Returns
Happytel will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The items are returned within 28 days of purchase, and
- The item is returned in saleable condition. The item is unused, in the original sealed packaging, tags attached, the item must not be broken or tampered with, the manual and accessories are included
Excluded Change of Mind Items
Please choose carefully when purchasing as the following items are excluded from our Returns Policy and will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- All protective masks are excluded due to hygiene and quality reasons.
- All hand sanitisers, disinfectant products are excluded.
- In-ear earphones, due to hygiene reasons in-ear earphones, we are unable to accept a returned for change of mind.
Personalised items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange for change of mind due to the nature of printing and monogramming.
Some products are covered by an extended manufacturer’s warranty, which will be outlined on the product or supporting product documents. Please contact us if you are unsure if the products have a manufacturer’s warranty.
Happytel reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Happytel online tax invoice is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
For Online Shipping Issues:
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide of photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.
For returns under Australian Consumer Law, please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange collection of the item/s to be delivered back to our Warehouse for assessment, exchange, repair or refund.